Comments and complaints procedure
redspottedhanky.com service issues
- At redspottedhanky.com, we strive to deliver the best in service to you at all times. But we do accept that sometimes we might not meet those expectations for one reason or another.
- If, for whatever reason, we haven't met your expectations with our products or services, please contact us and we'll do our best to remedy the situation.
- You have our guarantee that we'll do everything in our power to rectify any issues you might have. If the issue is outside of our direct control, or with another party with which we are associated, we will endeavour to resolve the problem with them.
- Train delays do occur, and we know how frustrating these can be, having experienced them many times ourselves. We also know how they can disrupt your plans and bring huge disappointments to you.
- As a retailer of travel products, we do not have direct control of the punctuality of train services, but all the same we don’t want to act just as a checkout for your tickets and leave you high and dry.
- If you train has been delayed significantly, there are rules and procedures put in place by the rail industry to help you, which can vary depending on the train operating company and the ticket type that you have.
- Read more about the train operating companies we do business with to find out each individual company's approach to compensating you when you experience delays in travel.
If you've experienced a travel delay, please follow the instructions on the relevant
train operating company's page
to proceed with your claim.
Complaints or comments about train companies
If your complaint is not about travel delays, but is of a more general nature about the service on your journey, then you will need to
contact the train company directly
. Complaints or comments of this nature vary and are wide-ranging, but in general they fall in to the areas below:
- Comments on behaviour of members of the train company staff
- The service on board being below expectations
- Information provisions at the station or on the train
- Booked assisted travel issue
- Reservations on board
- Health & Safety at rail locations or on board trains
- Overcrowding on trains
- Crime at rail locations