#RSH Tips: this week’s winning money-saving train tips
December 2, 2011
Every week, 10 train travellers win £10 worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points to put towards cheap tickets by tweeting their money-saving and travel-savvy tips to us at RSH Tips. Read on to find out which tips have won this week. And don’t forget to share your tips with us on Twitter too.
• @tmckinnin tweeted us with this winner – save money and the planet by taking the train instead of a plane – to pick up those loyalty points.
• @melanieAnn90 scooped up those winning points too with her top twitter tip to fall asleep on the train.
• @rh23rh23 also steam-rolled into this week’s top 10 with a winning tweet telling us to use mobile satnav to see where and how fast the train you’re on is going.
• @leahgoodhind picked up those loyalty points as well with a great tweet reminding us to take a scarf along on train journeys to use as a makeshift cushion.
• @kungfushion also chugged into this week’s winning round-up with this tip advising train travellers to check live arrival and departure times before running for the train.
• @eilidh_morrison secured those winning points too with her savvy tweet reminding us to lock the door when using the train toilet.
• @traintraveller2 also made it into this week’s winning picks with a great tip to download tube map apps when travelling in London.
• @lucydodsworth rail-roaded her way into this week’s top 10 with a top twitter tip to download the National Rail app if you’ve got a smartphone.
• @kwsli snapped-up some loyalty points as well with a savvy money-saving tip – to check to see whether travelling by two trains is cheaper than going direct.
• @charlotte_jones pulled in the last of this week’s prize points with her tip to take a book when you travel to stave off boredom.
Congratulations to all our winners – and thanks for those great tips! Don’t forget to keep them coming as there’s even more points to be won next week.
What are your top money-saving or travel-savvy train tips? Let us know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to tweet them to #RSH Tips too, so you can be in with the chance of winning loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Tips - Weekly Winners
and tagged cheap tickets
, cheap train tickets
, journey planner
, loyalty points
. Bookmark the permalink