#RSH Tips: this week’s winning money-saving train tips
December 16, 2011
Every week, 10 lucky train travellers win £10 worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points to put towards cheap tickets by tweeting their money-saving and travel-savvy tips to us at #RSH Tips. Read on to find out which tips have streamed into the lead this week. And don’t forget to share your tips with us through Twitter too.
• @brucebolt tweeted us with this winner – don’t press the open door button before the light comes on – to pick up those loyalty points.
• @djgarethm scooped up those winning points too with his top twitter tip to take a charger along on long train trips.
• @angelagoulder also steam-rolled into this week’s top 10 with a winning tweet telling us to pack a brolly – well, it is a rainy time of year after all.
• great @Goldfish49 picked up those loyalty points as well with a great tweet reminding us to look out for RSH’s mobile app.
• @billbennett also chugged into this week’s winning round-up with this tongue-in-cheek tip advising train travellers not to sit in anyone else’s lap.
• @gumbie23 secured those winning points too with a savvy tweet reminding us to check for disruptions or engineering work.
• @PeterThePeddler made it into this week’s winning picks with a great tip to swap the bike or car for a seat on the train if you’re drowsy after giving blood.
• @Eilidh_Morrison rail-roaded her way into this week’s top 10 with a top twitter tip
to check for free first class upgrades.
• @pcarman861 snapped-up some loyalty points as well with a savvy tip – to join railway forums for more advice.
• @emmajtoms pulled in the last of this week’s prize points with her tip to check the tube lines if you’re taking the train to London.
Congratulations to all our winners – and thanks for those great tips! Don’t forget to keep them coming as there’s even more points to be won next week.
What are your top money-saving or travel-savvy train tips? Let us know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to tweet them to #RSH Tips too, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week as well.
This entry was posted in #RSH Tips - Weekly Winners
and tagged cheap tickets
, cheap train tickets
, journey planner
, loyalty points
. Bookmark the permalink