redspottedhanky.com + Railfest 2012: Guess that train!
Win one of four family tickets to Railfest 2012, and up to £50 of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points to get you there.
Just keep reading to find out more about our latest competition …
To celebrate the upcoming Railfest at the National Railway Museum, we’re going to be running a rail photo competition on Twitter. Over April, we’ll be giving away four family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) and four £50 evouchers of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points for Railfest on the 2 June 2012.
Starting 2nd April, we’ll post a picture of a locomotive to Twitter, and you need to guess what it is. The first person to guess correctly wins. However, there’s a catch! We will only post a small section of the whole picture. If you guess correctly, you win the family ticket, and £50 of rail travel. If no one guesses correctly, we’ll post a larger section of the picture the next day, however the prize will have decreased to a family ticket and only £40 of free railway travel.
Each day, the picture will get easier to guess, but the amount of free railway travel the winner receives will decrease by £10 until the 5th day, when we will post the whole picture. We’ll restart again with a new picture the next day.
To enter, you just need to Tweet at us (@redspottedhanky) with the correct answer and the hashtag #Railfest2012. You can guess as many times as your like but you must be over 18 to enter and you can only win once.
Terms and conditions:
This entry was posted in Railfest and tagged loyalty points, Railfest, Railfest 2012, redspottedhanky.com. Bookmark the permalink.
• There are four prizes each consisting of a family ticket for a maximum of 2 adults plus 2 children on Saturday 2 June 2012.
• This prize draw/competition is open only to participants aged 18 or over.
• Advertised locomotives could be subject to change.
• The prize includes £50 of rail travel in the form of redspottedhanky loyalty points. This will decrease by £10 each day that the correct answer is not guessed, to a minimum of £10 on Friday.
• To enter, entrants must send a tweet to the redspottedhanky Twitter account (http://twitter.com/redspottedhanky) prefixing their message with @redspottedhanky and using the hashtag #railfest2012
• If you win one week, you will not be able to win again.
• The tickets are for Saturday 2 June 2012. Entrants must be available to attend on this date and there will be no negotiation on dates.
• The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• The prize is subject to availability
• Winning entrants will be direct messaged on Twitter to confirm they have won. Entrants must supply an email address connected to a redspottedhanky account to receive their winning loyalty points, and a postal address to receive their tickets.
• For more details about the event, timings etc please visit www.nrm.org.uk/railfest2012
• Promoter: Red Spotted Hanky.