Your Top Ten Newcastle Attractions – #RSH Guides
Every week, 10 train-loving Tweeters win £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by giving us their tips about a set destination using the #RSH Guides hashtag, and we share their fabulous tips through foursquare. This week’s theme was Newcastle attractions, and you certainly rose to the challenge.
Read on for this week’s winning tweets and find out where these lads n’ lasses recommend as the best attractions to see in Newcastle. And don’t forget to give us your top tips on Twitter – you too could win loyalty points and treat yourself to cheap train tickets, a hotel stay or even car hire.
• @liverpoolrover got his mitts on the first of this week’s loyalty points with a super Twitter tip to visit The Cluny pub where you can catch some of the hottest up and coming acts on the music scene or enjoy a quiet pint with friends.
• @LindyHine had a little retail therapy in mind, with her excellent suggestion to visit the Newcastle shopper’s dream, the Metro Centre. Crammed with shops, lovely places to eat and endless entertainment, you’ll need a whole day to splash the cash here.
• @AngelaDickinson steam rolled into our top 10 this week with a top tip to visit BALTIC – an old flour mill and now a quirky art gallery where you can ponder some thought-provoking modern masterpieces.
• @ned__walker chugged into the top ten with a top Twitter tip to grab a Metro day rover ticket for the bargainous price of £5.50 and take a trip to the beach at Tynemouth, followed by a wander around the picturesque Dene park and then back to the town centre for a spot of dinner. What a perfect day!
• @LTsteamfan grabbed some loyalty points with a smashing Twitter recommendation for all you train lovers out there – the Beamish Museum is the place to go in Newcastle to see old trains, trams and to learn the story of the North East railway system.
• @saliredo chugged her way into the winners’ list with a proud Newcastle tweet praising the beautiful coast line as one of the city’s most stunning attractions and recommends a trip to the fabulous beaches.
• @toriat5 made it into our winners’ list too with a top tweet telling us about the Life Science Centre, right beside the train station. The kids’ll love exploring the curiosity zone and thrilling 4D Motion Ride, and there’s plenty to keep you big kids entertained too.
• @matt32146 secured the last of this week’s prize points with a Twitter tip to check out the Gateshead Millennium Bridge. You won’t forget the world’s only tilting bridge in a hurry, plus you can see the magnificent green Tyne Bridge along the sparkling Quay Side.
A big well done to all this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t get those loyalty points this week, worry not – you might just win next week’s competition.
Don’t forget to tweet your tips at #RSH Guides, and get yourself in the running for some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Newcastle, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Newcastle. Bookmark the permalink.