Your Favourite Bristol Pubs – #RSH Guides
Each week, 10 savvy commuters win £10′s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite pubs in Bristol.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go if you’re looking to grab a tipple in Bristol…
• Pubs connoisseur @gavinlew chugged into the top ten with his top tip to check out Reckless Engineer Bristol. Just around the corner from Bristol Temple Meads train station, Engineer Bristol has real ales at reasonable prices.
• @designerdishes glided into the winner’s circle this week with a top tip to check out The Mall pub. Trivia buffs will be keen to know The Mall doesn’t just serve up great food – they also host a great pub quiz on a Thursday.
• @bruceb90 pulled in the loyalty points this week with a great shout, recommending The Highbury Vaults – just ten minutes from Clifton Down train station, this pub has an awesome line up of real ales paired with a great atmosphere.
• @crudgee chugged into the top ten with a top tip to check out The Albion pub, and even recommended her favourite dish – the rare roast mallard.
• @adambryant also claimed a spot on our top ten this week with a great tip to enjoy a drink at the Ostrich Inn, a pub with lots of space to spread out and a great place to enjoy Bristol’s beautiful views.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @nickanderson321 steamed into the top ten with a twitter tip to try The Pump House, an authentic Victorian pumping station turned pub with lots of patio space for when the weather is warm.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Bristol, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Bristol. Bookmark the permalink.