Your Top 10 restaurants in Nottingham – #RSH Guides
In our weekly competition, 10 savvy commuters win £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite restaurants in Nottingham.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go if you’re looking for gastric delights in Nottingham…
• @NatRaybould chomped her way into the top ten this week with a great recommendation to check out Nottingham’s Sat Bains restaurant. This two star Michelin restaurant combines succulent dishes with eight bespoke rooms – so foodies can fill up and fall asleep after a big meal.
• Foodie suggesting a visit to Las Iguanas for something different. This quirky restaurant specialises in South American food – yum!
• @MelanieAnn90 raked in those loyalty points as well this week, with a “hot” tip – a visit to Red Hot World Buffet, where you can try different cuisines all under one roof. The prices aren’t bad either.
• @TheLeafyOne also claimed a spot on our top ten this week with a great tip to check out The Library restaurant – just outside the city centre, it’s well worth the visit for its varied menu of tapas and assorted cuisines.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @MarkJosiah steamed into the top ten with a savoury tip to visit Chino Latino restaurant serving up fantastic Pan Asian cuisine with super Latin cocktails that pack a real punch.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Nottingham, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Nottingham. Bookmark the permalink.