Your Top 10 bars in Nottingham – #RSH Guides
September 7, 2012
In our weekly competition, 10 savvy commuters win £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite bars in Nottingham.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go if you’re looking to grab a tipple in Nottingham…
• Drinks connoisseur @markbonnett was the first onto our winner’s list this week with a top tip to visit Nottingham’s BrewDog bar in the city’s historic Lace Market.
• Next in our top ten @richsurgay earned a spot with a twitter tip to visit CAST at Nottingham Playhouse with a great selection of beers and specialised cocktails for each theatre production.
• @joddiet glided into the winner’s circle this week with a top shout to visit The Plough for good beer, friendly staff and great community spirit.
• @bobchatt landed in the top ten this week with a great recommendation to check out the Hawaiian-themed Bad JuJu Tiki Bar, serving up fun cocktails and a great line-up of live music.
• @GDRichards earned those loyalty points too this week after suggesting a visit to The Tantra Bar & Lounge for a sassy, classy, passionate and intimate night out in Nottingham.
• @YTCheung pulled in the loyalty points too this week with a great shout, recommending a trip to The Orange Tree, right around the corner from Nottingham Trent’s City Campus, for great cocktails.
• @haylz2005 chugged into the top ten with a top tip to stop by Pitcher & Piano, set in an old church in Nottingham’s trendy Lace Market.
• @BythewayAJ raked in the prize points as well this week with a brilliant tweet suggesting a stop at Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, England’s oldest inn, serving up the finest in real ale.
• @tijeno also claimed a spot on our top ten this week with a great tip to check out Spanky Van Dykes for a relaxed evening of drinks.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @tellmeimawreck_ steamed into the top ten with a savvy nudge to visit Pit & Pendulum, an atmospheric bar in Victoria Street known for its live music and unique décor.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
and tagged cheap tickets
, cheap train tickets
, cheap trains to Bristol
, journey planner
, loyalty points
, trains to Bristol
. Bookmark the permalink