Your Top 10 favourite nights out in Nottingham – #RSH Guides
September 21, 2012
It’s Friday, and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This time round, 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite nights out in Nottingham.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go if you’re looking for Nottingham’s best nights out…
• Local expert @Nickanderson took the first spot on our winner’s list this week with a tourist tip to catch a show at Nottingham’s Theatre Royal, followed by a tipple at the Cornerhouse Bar.
• Our next tour guide to make the top ten list, @matthew19572001 earned a spot with an insider tip to visit The Approach bar on Friar Lane, the perfect destination for anyone looking for great ales and live bands.
• Party animal @lukepowell22 landed on this week’s winner’s list with a top tip to explore Nottingham’s House of Coco Tang and explore the mysterious cocktail bar, complete with secret room.
• @Helen_Shortland won a spot in our top ten this week with a recommendation to grab a bite at Tarn Thia and then head over for Broadway Cinema for a drink and a film.
• @SteakSlice earned those loyalty points too this week after a rhythmic tip to dance the night away at the drum and base nights at Gatecrasher nightclub.
• @metalpirate77 raked in those loyalty points as well this week, with a sound tip to visit Rock City, a great bar with an emphasis on rock and roll.
• @this_is_amber cruised into the top ten this week with a great shout to visit Tantra for a relaxed yet sophisticated attitude.
• @ExperianJames raked in the prize points as well with an expert tip to stop by The Riverbank Restaurant and Bar for top-notch food, drinks and service.
• @fraugretel also claimed a spot on our top ten this week with a spooky recommendation to grab some food and drink at Ye Old Salutation Inn, a bar with so much history its even got its own ghost.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @muskrat16 steamed into the top ten with a quick tip, suggesting a visit to Greyhound Stadium for a night of good old-fashioned fun at the dogs.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
and tagged cheap tickets
, cheap train tickets
, cheap trains to Nottingham
, journey planner
, loyalty points
, trains to Nottingham
. Bookmark the permalink