Your top 10 Brighton culture spots – #RSH Guides
October 5, 2012
Every week, 10 savvy commuters win £10 worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for favourite Brighton culture spots.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to while away the hours if you’re in Brighton.
• @BythewayAJ was the first to make our top ten this week with a tip to head to ‘Komedia’ for comedy and cabaret.
• Next in our top ten @jaffawine earned himself a spot with a nod to visit The Brighton and Hove Museum to learn more about the city. And it’s free too – meaning it’s great for savvy train travellers on a budget.
• @fishcake555 was onto something too with their pick – Brighton’s haunted Edwardian house Preston Manor.
• @katscreamy landed in the top ten this week too with a great recommendation to try the Marina for “sheer tackiness”. Well we do like to be beside the seaside!
• @janeej earned those loyalty points too this week after suggesting a trip to the Lanes spent dodging the rain and ducking into quaint little shops.
• @johnhillsport pulled in the loyalty points this week with a great shout, recommending a visit to Brighton’s Fishing Museum.
• @GaelleSiourakan chugged into the top ten with a train savvy nudge to try the Volks Railway – Britain’s oldest electric railway.
• @harrietwylie raked in the prize points as well this week with a tweet to head to the Pavillion Gardens if the weather is nice. Here’s hoping!
• @northern_lauren also claimed a spot on our top ten this week by recommending Bill’s for the ultimate hangover cure.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @MarkJosiah steamed into the top ten with a twitter tip to visit The Duke of York’s Picturehouse – the oldest in the country.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
and tagged attractions in Brighton
, cheap tickets
, cheap train tickets
, cheap trains to Brighton
, journey planner
, loyalty points
, things to do in Brighton
, trains to Brighton
. Bookmark the permalink