Your Top 10 favourite bars in Brighton – #RSH Guides
It’s Friday, and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This time round, 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite bars in Brighton.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go grab a tipple in Brighton…
• Our next tour guide to make the top ten list, @Mickles20 earned a spot with aninsider’s tip for football fans to visit The Exchange bar, the perfect destination for anyone looking for somewhere warm and cozy for a drink.
• Party animal @EmmaJHaines landed on this week’s winner’s list with a top recommendation to stop by The Font in the heart of Brighton for great atmosphere, cheap drinks and iconic indie classics playing all night long.
• @illustria100 raked in the prize points as well with an expert call to stop by Koba, known both for its great food and cocktails, and frequented by one of Brighton’s friendliest crowds for top-notch food, drinks and service.
• @katiesam77 also claimed a spot on our top ten this week with a merry tip to grab some food and drink at Robin Hood, where a good deed is served up with every pint – at this bar, a portion of the profits are donated to charity.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @inspiredscilly steamed into the top ten with a hip tip to stop by Om, a hippy chic hangout with Far Eastern-inspired décor, bed-like seats and a spicy cocktail menu.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Brighton, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Brighton. Bookmark the permalink.