Your Top 10 favourite nights out in Leeds – #RSH Guides
October 26, 2012
It’s Friday, and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This time 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite nights out in Leeds.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go have a terrific night in Leeds…
• Party animal @haylz2005 took the first spot on our winner’s list this week with a hot tip to dance the night away at Oceana, the perfect spot for a fun club night.
• Our next tour guide to make the top ten list, @adenbeckitt earned a spot with an insider’s nod to stop at Bierkeller, the Bavarian-inspired hotspot complete with its own happy hour.
• For the best Thursday night out in the city, @simo244 landed on this week’s winner’s list with a top recommendation to keep things fresh at Mint Club.
• Champagne lover @maevehope1 also landed in the top ten this week with a great shout to keep it simple with friends at the Cornmarket.
• @dickiebee earned those loyalty points too this week by recommending a visit to the ultra-hip Tiger Tiger bar – where you can drink, dance and be entertained all under one roof.
• @muskrat16 gave a bright tip to visit the vibrant Neon Cactus for a unique atmosphere, and not to mention great food and drinks.
• @natraybould cruised into the top ten this week with a meaty tip to grab some food and ale from The Cross Keys.
• @BenParker10 raked in the prize points as well this week, with a great shout to stop by Digital Society at the o2 Academy, a must-visit venue for electronic music and great visuals.
• @ukheather passed on a great recommendation to go underground at The Space, a trendy basement club and one of the longest standing house music venues in the city.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @CallumCollie steamed into the top ten with an impressive tip to visit Halo, a disused church that’s been converted into a bar and club.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
. Bookmark the permalink