Your Top 10 favourite takeaways in Brighton – #RSH Guides
It’s Friday, and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This time round, 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite takeaways in Brighton.
It’s the last of our posts in Brighton this month, so to help you keep track of all of the great #RSH Guides tips from the last few weeks, we’ve put together a few highlights on a handy map so you can explore the best of Brighton. Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go grab a terrific takeaway in Brighton…
View Best of Brighton in a larger map
• Food fanatic @HolidayinBrecon took the first spot on our winner’s list this week with a tourist tip to ‘catch’ a bite to eat at Fish and Chips on the Pier, serving up the freshest fish and chips you could ask for – and even sent some photo evidence to prove it!
• Feeling fishy herself, our next tour guide to make the top ten list, Jozzabelle earned a spot with an insider’s nod to head off the beaten track to Gourmet Fish & Chip Company at Brighton Marina. While it’s a little way out of the centre of Brighton, it’s a trek she says is well worth it.
• For the best fusion cuisine in the city, @jdpjamesp landed on this week’s winner’s list with a top recommendation to grab a bite from After 5, where they serve up Cantonese, Japanese and Thai cuisines, all for takeaway.
• Sushi lover @Eh_El_Eye_Eh also landed on the top ten this week with a great shout to chow down at Murasaki – a Japanese takeaway that offers great food, great value and even sharing platters for two.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, meat lover @laurey_xox steamed into the top ten with a juicy tip to grab a burger from Grubbs – named one of the top ten burger joints in the UK – yum!
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Brighton, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Brighton. Bookmark the permalink.