Your Top 10 favourite restaurants in Leeds – #RSH Guides
November 9, 2012
The weekend is almost here, and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This Friday, 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite restaurants in Leeds.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go to experience culinary delights in Leeds…
• Urban foodie @baronnastro took the first spot on our winner’s list this week with a tasty tip to stop by hipster hangout Nation of Shopkeepers and fill up on homemade comfort food.
• Our next culinary master to make the top ten list, @28_barbarylane earned a spot with an insider’s nod to tuck into the duck at The Leeds Kitchen, run by celebrity chef James Martin.
• For melt in your mouth goodness, @StellaBStar suggests the imaginative menu at Create Restaurant, a place where you’ll find a friendly atmosphere and excellent service to boot.
• For an intimate evening and a great atmosphere, @aweSam92 says there’s nowhere better than Truffles restaurant for a meal with friends.
• @Louise_Winter earned those loyalty points too this week with a hot tip to visit Salvo’s, an authentic Italian restaurant that’s been famous for its buzzing atmosphere for more than 35 years.
• For the best in Greek cuisine, @happyfox says it’s got to be The Olive Tree restaurants – you can find branches in Rodley, Chapel Allerton and Headingley.
• For Caipirinhas and tapas dishes that will make your mouth water @ned__walker offered a hot tip to settle in at Las Iguanas and enjoy the best of South American cuisine.
• For fusion foods at their finest, @gareththetechie raked in the prize points as well this week, with a great shout to grab a bite at Spice Quarter – serving up the best in Chinese, Italian, Indian and Thai.
• @harrietwylie passed on a savoury tip to gobble up homemade Italian dishes at Pasta Romagna, a restaurant that’s famous for its opera singing owner.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @matthew19572001 kept it simple with his tip to visit Agora, a friendly Greek restaurant known for its home cooked veggie meze.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
. Bookmark the permalink