Your Top 10 favourite cafes in Oxford – #RSH Guides
December 14, 2012
It’s Friday and that can only mean one thing – it’s time to announce the winners of our weekly competition. This time around 10 savvy commuters won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite pubs in Oxford.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go to have a java at the best cafes in Oxford…
• Kicking off the winner’s list for this week, @LauraCow took the first spot with a top tip to stop by Café Loco – this Alice in Wonderland themed café is known for its great value, friendly staff and awesome drinks.
• Next up, @adamgreene27 earned a spot with a great shout to grab a drink in the garden at the Vaults and Garden Café – it’s organic food served in an atmospheric 14th century church hall.
• @MarkJosiah landed in the top ten this week with a great shout to dig in to the homemade goodness at Zappi’s Bike Café – a bike shop and café all in one.
• If you’re feeling a bit peckish, @HansonLdn suggests a visit to Moo-Moo’s Café for the best milkshakes in Oxford.
• @tomward earned those loyalty points too this week with a tasty tip to grab a coffee at The Missing Bean on Oxford’s Turl Street.
• For a lovely fresh smoothie, @fairyblue62 suggests a visit to Greens Café, where they serve only organic, free range and fairtrade produce.
• If you’re looking for a piping hot cup of coffee, @Mickles20 says it’s got to be Combibos Coffee, a family run café in town.
• @richtard raked in the prize points this week with a great shout to spend an afternoon at Modern Art café, a coffee shop and art gallery all in one.
• For quality food on the run,@laurey_xox passed on a hot tip to grab a coffee and a bite to eat at Eat, conveniently located on Oxford’s main shopping street.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @matthew19572001 sent a top tip to try an Americano with a delicious mango & cinnamon macaroon at Rick’s Café on Cowley Road.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.
This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners
. Bookmark the permalink