Your Top 10 favourite restaurants in Oxford – #RSH Guides
It’s that time of the week again, when we announce the winners of our weekly competition. This Friday, 10 savvy commuters have won £10’s worth of redspottedhanky.com loyalty points by tweeting their tips to us at #RSH Guides, for us to share through foursquare. This week, we asked you for your favourite restaurants in Oxford.
Read on for this week’s winning tips and find out where to go to grab a nibble at Oxford’s most decadent eateries…
• Foodie fan @chic_lisa88 took the first spot on our winner’s list this week with a top tip to indulge in the menu at the lush Brasserie at Oxford’s Malmaison – the perfect venue for a special occasion.
• If you’re after something different, @tommymc93 suggests a visit to Everest restaurant, specialising in Nepalese cuisines. For a guaranteed favourite, try the Himalayan lamb – apparently it’s to die for!
For the best burritos ever @harrietwylie told us to high-tale it down to Mission Burrito, also specialising in all sorts of other Mexican foods to spice up any meal.
• For the best locally made sausages, @astrotour2010 says it’s got to be The Big Bang restaurant.
• @maevehope1 raked in the prize points this week with a great shout to grab a bite to eat at Ashmolean restaurant – expect delicious dishes to complement the restaurant’s interesting artefacts. And when the weather’s nice, deck chairs on the roof offer stunning views over Oxford.
• And pulling in the last of this week’s points, @LindseyClark20 sent a top tip to pick something off the ever-changing menu at Door 74, a restaurant with a nice eclectic feel and lots of locally sourced produce.
Congratulations to this week’s winners – and thanks for all of your Twitter recommendations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry – you could win in next week’s competition.
Just don’t forget to tweet your tips to us at #RSH Guides, so you can be in with the chance of winning some redspottedhanky.com loyalty points next week.This entry was posted in #RSH Guides - Weekly Winners and tagged cheap tickets, cheap train tickets, cheap trains to Oxford, journey planner, loyalty points, redspottedhanky.com, trains to Oxford. Bookmark the permalink.