December 2, 2013
Christmas is just around the corner, and we’re starting to feel festive! To celebrate, we’re giving away fabulous redspottedhanky.com wrapping paper this week.
Fancy having the best dressed presents this Christmas?
Simply click the buttons below to follow @redspottedhanky.com and tweet us with the hashtag #FestiveFreebies before Friday 6th December!
Terms and Conditions
How to participate
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Users must follow @redspottedhanky on Twitter (twitter.com/redspottedhanky) to be eligible to enter the promotion.
- To participate in the promotion, entrants must send a tweet containing the hashtag #FestiveFreebies and the Twitter handle @redspottedhanky.
- Standard broadband rates apply.
- The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route and accepts no responsibility for non-receipt or late receipt of entries due to technical difficulties. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The promotion opens at 1000 GMT on Monday 2 December 2013 and closes at 1600 GMT on Friday 6 December 2013.
- An individual may submit one entry per Twitter account for the duration of the promotion.
- A prize draw will take place at 1615 GMT on Friday 6 December 2013.
- Winners will be chosen from all valid entries received during the promotion by way of a random number generator.
- All valid and complete entries are eligible to be chosen as a winner, but an individual can only be a winner once for the duration of the promotion.
- There will be 50 winners in total.
- Winners will be contacted via DM to the twitter handle provided by 1730 GMT on Friday 29 November 2013.
- Winners must provide their delivery address via DM within 24 hours of notification in order to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond within 24 hours from the time that notification is sent, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize. An alternative winner will not be selected.
- Details of the winners (name and county) will be made available on request to those emailing the promoter at email@example.com, and may be announced on the promoter’s social channels.
- The prize consists of a sheet of redspottedhanky.com branded wrapping paper.
- There will be fifty prizes awarded in total.
- All prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be dispatched by Friday 6 December 2013 to the delivery address provided within the entry form.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes in whole or in part and prizes are not transferable.
Restrictions and limitations
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- Employees of the promoter, its associated companies, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the discretion of the promoter.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised group, entries automatically generated by computer or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Entries must not contain elements that are or are likely to be perceived as offensive, threatening, defamatory or in breach of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to remove any entries which do not comply with these restrictions and entrants will not be notified if their entry is removed.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Existing users must ensure that the email address provided is the same address used to register their redspottedhanky.com account in order for their prize to be credited.
- New users must ensure that they register for a redspottedhanky.com account using the same email address provided within the entry form in order for their prize to be credited.
- Winners without a redspottedhanky.com account will not be eligible to receive a prize and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- By submitting an entry to the promotion participants agree that the promoter has the absolute right to use content within that entry in whole or in part, or distorted in character or form, in conjunction with the participants own name for advertising, publicity, trade or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in any media, including, but not limited to the redspottedhanky.com website, blog, Facebook page and Twitter channel.
- Participants transfer the copyright of any written content to the promoter and hereby waive any moral rights or any other rights that they may have to inspect and approve them, or the use to which they may be supplied.
- The promoter of this competition is redspottedhanky.com. You can contact the promoter in relation to the promotion by writing to redspotttedhanky.com, Atos Wordline, 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London NW1 3HG, UK, Registered No.01245534.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to the entrant.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this Promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and its affiliates, and not to Twitter.
This entry was posted in Christmas and New Year
. Bookmark the permalink