Take the train to London … for the UK Wedding Show
Valentine’s Day is on its way, so it’s time to get romantic. And if you’re dreaming of your wedding day, you can get some inspiration at the UK Wedding Show.
Read on to find out more about the show – and check out our journey planner for cheap train tickets so you can boost your wedding budget with the savings you make.
The UK Wedding Show, due to be held at ExCel London on 4 – 5 February 2012, is a must-attend event for any bride-to-be. Whether you’re planning a traditional white wedding with all the trimmings or an intimate civil ceremony, you’ll find all the inspiration you need at this exhibition – and you can get some great deals too.
You can start making savings by avoiding the pricey petrol pumps and taking the train to London for the show. And check our journey planner to find cheap train tickets before you travel for some deals worth celebrating.
With more than 150 exhibitors from businesses providing everything from wedding cars to chair covers for your reception, you’ll find everything you need for your big day at the UK Wedding Show.
See the latest in bridal wear on the catwalk and start the celebrations early with a glass of bubbly in the Champagne Bar. You’ll also get a free goody bag too.
If you can’t make London’s UK Wedding Show, don’t worry – there are plenty of other wedding shows going on around the UK throughout 2012 too, so you can:
• Take a trip to Solihull for the National Asian Wedding Show (5 February 2012)
• Head off to London Olympia for the < a href=http://www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk/london-show-24-26-feb-2012>National Wedding Show (24 – 26 February 2012)
• See some breath-taking bridal wear at the a href=http://www.designerweddingshow.co.uk/>Designer Wedding Show at London’s Battersea Park (10 – 12 February 2012)
• Take the train to Liverpool, and visit the UK Wedding Show at the city’s Devonshire House Hotel (26 February 2012)
• Jump aboard a train to Manchester, and follow the UK Wedding Show to EventCity (10 – 11 March 2012)
Are you taking the train to a wedding show this year? Do you have any tips for brides and grooms attending a wedding show? Let us know below …This entry was posted in Days Out and tagged cheap Edinburgh train tickets, cheap Liverpool train tickets., cheap London train tickets, cheap Manchester train tickets, cheap train tickets, journey planner, rail travel, redspottedhanky.com, trains, trains to Edinburgh, trains to Liverpool, trains to Manchester. Bookmark the permalink.
- Days Out
- cheap Edinburgh train tickets | cheap Liverpool train tickets. | cheap London train tickets | cheap Manchester train tickets | cheap train tickets | journey planner | rail travel | redspottedhanky.com | trains | trains to Edinburgh | trains to Liverpool | trains to Manchester