redspottedhanky.com is the new way to buy your train tickets online. We’ve teamed up together to offer 30,000 Telegraph readers a £10 e-Voucher to use against the cost of their future train travel. The e-vouchers will be allocated on a first come-first served basis and are only available while stocks last.
redspottedhanky.com can help you travel by train for less. By booking in advance rather than at the station on the day, you can save, on average, 51%. There are no credit/debit card, delivery* or booking fees and we even offer loyalty points against the cost of future train travel booked with us.
To help you get away for even less, we are giving away 30,000 £10 train travel e-vouchers which you can use to go anywhere in the UK. Offer is only available while stocks last, so grab yours now.
*apart from next day delivery
Click here to register or sign into your redspottedhanky.com account and enter the code published in the Sunday Telegraph on 24th March 2013
New customers will need to register and enter the code on the registration page.
Existing customers will need to log in and enter the code on the PERSONAL DETAILS page within the MY ACCOUNT area and CLICK UPDATE
You will then be contacted by the redspottedhanky.com team via email confirming your voucher availability.
Please note: confirmation and allocation of voucher to accounts can take up to 72 hours
1) The promotion is only open to new and existing redspottedhanky.com account holders who are UK residents (excluding NI) aged over 18 and excludes Telegraph Media and all those professionally associated with the promotion.
2) New customers must open a redspottedhanky.com account to enter the code and redeem their e-voucher. Existing customers should log in and enter the code on the ‘Personal Details’ page within the ‘My Account’ area and click ‘update’
3) The Promotion will run from 9.00a.m. on Sunday March 24th 2013 .There are 30,000 £10 redspottedhanky.com e-vouchers available to be given away while stocks last, on a first come – first served basis.
4) Only one e-voucher per person is permitted.
5) £10 e-vouchers can be obtained by visiting redspottedhanky.com/telegraph and registering for a new redspottedhanky.com account or logging into an existing account. The e-voucher will be transferred to the account within 72 hours.
6) Each e-voucher amounts to a total value of £10 to be redeemed against the cost of future UK train travel with redspottedhanky.com.
7) E-vouchers cannot be redeemed in cash.
8) E-vouchers are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated, they cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
9) E-vouchers may be redeemed until 11.59 p.m. on Tuesday December 31st 2013. After this date they will expire and cannot be used or recovered. Please note that e- vouchers CANNOT be used through the redspottedhanky.com mobile app.
10) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or e-voucher redemption.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
12) If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
14) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
15) Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
Promoter: Atos IT Solutions and Services Limited, 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG
How do I collect my ticket from the train station at the self service ticket machine, if I have paid for my tickets entirely with my e-vouchers?
If you have paid for your tickets entirely using e-vouchers you can collect your tickets from the self service ticket machine at the train station using any debit/credit card together with your order confirmation number for your tickets.
When I am on the payment page, paying for my tickets, my e-voucher is not deducting when I tick the box to add the voucher. Will this be deducted from the total cost when I confirm the booking and the payment has gone through?
As long as you tick the box next to the e-voucher and enter your e-voucher code, this amount will be deducted from your total transaction amount once you have confirmed the booking and the payment has been successful. A confirmation of how much has been taken by your credit/debit card will be shown in your booking confirmation email that you receive after booking your tickets.
Save up to 83% on advanced bookings
Loyalty points 6 £6.00
Save up to 86% on advanced bookings
Loyalty points 16 £16.50