Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your travels. When you register on redspottedhanky.com, you will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you.
Our Loyalty Scheme
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your travels. When you register on redspottedhanky.com, you will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. You will be awarded 1 point for each complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed for future rail ticket purchases that you make through the site.
Loyalty Scheme Terms
- The redspottedhanky.com loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by Atos (“Atos” or “We”).
- The scheme is valid on the redspottedhanky.com web site. It is not valid on any other web site.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the redspottedhanky.com website account and the allied loyalty scheme account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms The scheme is only intended for personal use. Points cannot be collected for use by a business. Corporate accounts are covered under separate terms.
- Atos do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme Atos will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy in order to understand how we do this and your rights
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 23rd June 2010.
How do I collect and redeem Points?
- You will be automatically registered on the loyalty scheme when you register an account on redspottedhanky.com and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. To collect points for a transaction on the site you must be logged into your account.
- When using the mobile retail app for train tickets you can purchase without creating an account, in this case a loyalty account will not be created for you and loyalty points will not be allocated to you
- You will be awarded one point for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction, including booking fees. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We may cancel points awarded if your tickets are later refunded or the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your ticket for a ticket with a lower points value.
- Points will not be given for any purchases ( including European rail, event tickets , flights and bookings made through bookhostels.com ) other than for rail travel in Great Britain unless indicated otherwise by redspottedhanky.com.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a train ticket, car hire or hotel purchase (this excludes purchases through bookhostels.com ) on your loyalty scheme account 24 hours after you purchase your ticket.
- You can redeem your points against rail tickets that you buy on redspottedhanky.com by exchanging your points for an e.voucher which you can do through your loyalty scheme account. You can then redeem the e.voucher against the purchase price of the ticket that you want to buy. You will need to allow 24 hours after you have bought a ticket for the loyalty points to register on your loyalty scheme account and/or for e.vouchers to be able to be issued.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equal to one penny. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- All loyalty points and e-vouchers created from loyalty points will only be valid within the same calendar year (1st January – 31st December). If you do not collect and redeem your points or e-vouchers by the end of the calendar year (31st December 2015) then they will expire. They will not be carried forward into the following calendar year.
- When you purchase a hotel, or book a hire car, you do not automatically create a loyalty account, instead you will need to register separately at redspottedhanky.com where an account will be created for you.
- For customers who purchase a hotel or car hire through redspottedhanky.com, loyalty points will be awarded at 2 points per £1 spent. (This excludes bookings via bookhostels.com ). This is subject to change.
- Loyalty points awarded for the purchase of hotels and car hire will be credited to your redspottedhanky.com loyalty account within 28 days of completion of the hotel stay or car hire date. Please note you need to create a redspottedhanky.com account for these points to be credited and the email address used for your hotel purchase and car hire must be the same as the one used to register at redspottedhanky.com.
- You can only redeem loyalty points earned through hotels and car hire against rail travel purchases or they can be redeemed for charities recognised by redspottedhanky and available in the loyalty portal or against the redspottedhanky rewards scheme within the loyalty portal.
- Loyalty points and e-vouchers cannot be redeemed through the redspottedhanky.com mobile phone application.
- The redspottedhanky rewards scheme contains a number of rewards which account holders can exchange their loyalty points for. The reward scheme shows the number of points required for each reward.
- Redspottedhanky reserves the right to add, remove or suspend rewards within the portal without notice and the right to change the number of points required to obtain each reward.
- Each reward has Terms and Conditions associated with it that must be agreed to before the reward will be issued. Rewards are fulfilled in different ways and these are detailed on the reward partners page
- Customers can earn points through the redspottedhanky “reward all” portal. Customers are able to purchase retail items directly from the retailer and in return an agreed amount of loyalty points will be awarded for each purchase
- The points awarded through the “reward all” portal can be used on redspottedhanky as described above and are subject to the same terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions for the “reward all” portal can be found on the specially created site
Each e-voucher will entitle the recipient to the same value in loyalty points. Each Loyalty Point is worth 1p, therefore a £10 e-voucher amounts to a total of 1000 loyalty points to be redeemed against the cost of future UK train travel with redspottedhanky.com.
Loyalty points cannot be redeemed in cash.
Vouchers can take up to 72 hours to be added to the created account.
E-vouchers created by customers from the tesco Clubcard Scheme are valid for 6 months from the time of creation in the redspottedhanky users account. If you do not redeem your e-vouchers by the expiry date shown they will not be carried forward.
Loyalty points are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated.
Loyalty points cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
Loyalty points may be redeemed until the date stated.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or Loyalty point redemption.
The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.