Leeds is one of the biggest cities in the North of England and a major centre of culture - full of attractions to keep visitors entertained. Whether you're taking trains to Leeds for spectacular events at Millennium Square or attending a business conference in the Yorkshire city, make sure you book in advance to enjoy discount train fares.
Buying train tickets to Leeds online can save you time and money.
Sort out your trains to Leeds before you depart and you can avoid paying expensive last-minute fares. It's not just your train journey that can be arranged ahead of time either - book Leeds hotels and car hire when you plan your trip, as well as tickets to events at well-known Leeds venues like Electric Press.
Leeds train stations
Whether you're catching local services around Yorkshire or intercity trains to London and other big cities, you'll find many direct services from Leeds train stations:
- Leeds Railway Station (LDS) - Leeds Railway Station is the busiest train station in the North of England, and a major hub for journeys around the UK.
- CrossCountry - services across the UK on the CrossCountry Route
- East Coast - Leeds to London (southbound); Leeds to Edinburgh (southbound)
- East Midlands Trains - Leeds to London St Pancras International
- First TransPennine Express - Leeds to Manchester; Leeds to Liverpool Lime Street
- Northern Rail - Leeds to Carlisle; Leeds to Hull
Travelling by train is one of the easiest ways to get in and out of Leeds. Find the best deals when you search for train times and tickets with us.